Been bitten by the travel bug and need a way to finance your dream? You don’t have to win the lottery in order to see the world. Finding a way to fund your travel dreams can be a creative adventure in and of itself. While many might forego travel or spend years scrimping to save up for a big excursion, there are other options for those willing to take an entrepreneurial approach. Numerous opportunities are available to those wishing to set up shop in the global village.
If you’re ready to become an entrepreneurial gypsy, this seminar will introduce you to some of those opportunities and show you how to generate ideas of your own.
- How to make travel a regular activity in your life
- Ways to earn money as you go
- How to create a portable business
- Off the beaten path sources of support
- How to use a hobby or avocation to fund and enhance travel
- Ways to get paid to travel (other than working for the airlines)
If you’re ready to travel farther and stay longer, this seminar will show you what others are doing and how you can, too. Get out your suitcases, grab your passport and camera-but, first, take this class!
|You helped me to open up to a whole new way of thinking about work — about life, really. I now have my own little business. The greatest joy for me is that this enterprise has bubbled up out of my life naturally and easily, coming from my heart and soul.